How to find the Vevo, powered by XITE app on Roku
Access Vevo, Powered by XITE on Roku:
On Roku, we have a partnership with music video platform Vevo. You can find us at the Vevo tile.
1. Start your Roku device.
2. Press the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote. This will take you to the home menu.
3. On the left sidebar, click on ‘Streaming Channels’ option. This will open the Roku Channel store.
4. Go to the music section in the channel store and scroll to the XITE music videos icon.
5. You can also access the app by typing ‘XITE’ in the search bar.
6. Click on the XITE button to go to the channel.
7. You can create a shortcut to XITE by added the channel to your homepage!
How to use XITE:
Press ‘ok’ on your remote to bring up the XITE menu. From there, you can:
- Find up to 100 themed channels
- Watch your liked videos in Your Likes
- Create your perfect mix with the Mixer, by selecting a genre, decade and filter
- Go to the settings page to login or go Premium