How to find the XITE app on Amazon Fire TV?
Access XITE on Amazon Fire TV:
1. Navigate to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV device.
2. Press right on your remote until you reach the Apps section.
3. Press down on your remote control to enter the Apps section, and then use the directional pad to find an app you’re interested in.
4. With ‘Get’ selected, press the button in the center of the directional pad.
5. Wait for the download to complete to launch the app, or return to the Apps section later to use the app at any time.
How to use XITE:
Press ‘ok’ on your remote to bring up the XITE menu. From there, you can:
- Find up to 100 themed channels
- Watch your liked videos in Your Likes
- Create your perfect mix with the Mixer, by selecting a genre, decade and filter
- Go to the settings page to login or go Premium
The XITE app is also available on:
XITE on Amazon Fire TV – The Free Music Video App: The XITE interactive TV app offers the best music video experience on TV and OTT-platforms. Discover new artists, enjoy your all-time favorites or create your own music video playlist. XITE has up to 100 channels, curated and refreshed daily and a wide variety of music genres, moods, themes, activities and events. Launch a channel based on your favorite artist or title. Like and skip videos: The more you like and skip videos, the more personalized your experience will be. Save your liked videos to the ‘Your Likes’ channel. Want to play VJ? Select a genre, decade and style to create your perfect music video mix. There’s always something to enjoy on XITE. From the freshest new videos, to emerging artists to your favorite throwbacks, it’s all there.