How to find the XITE app on Roku?
Access XITE on Roku:
On Roku UK, we have a partnership with music video platform Vevo. You can find us at the Vevo tile.
1. Start your Roku device.
2. Press the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote. This will take you to the home menu.
3. On the left sidebar, click on ‘Streaming Channels’ option. This will open the Roku Channel store.
4. Go to the music section in the channel store and scroll to the XITE music videos icon.
5. You can also access the app by typing ‘XITE’ in the search bar.
6. Click on the XITE button to go to the channel.
7. You can create a shortcut to XITE by added the channel to your homepage!
How to use XITE:
Press ‘ok’ on your remote to bring up the XITE menu. From there, you can:
- Find up to 100 themed channels
- Watch your liked videos in Your Likes
- Create your perfect mix with the Mixer, by selecting a genre, decade and filter
- Go to the settings page to login or go Premium
The XITE app is also available on:
XITE on Roku – The Free Music Video App: The XITE interactive TV app offers the best music video experience on TV and OTT-platforms. Discover new artists, enjoy your all-time favorites or create your own music video playlist. XITE has up to 100 channels, curated and refreshed daily and a wide variety of music genres, moods, themes, activities and events. Launch a channel based on your favorite artist or title. Like and skip videos: The more you like and skip videos, the more personalized your experience will be. Save your liked videos to the ‘Your Likes’ channel. Want to play VJ? Select a genre, decade and style to create your perfect music video mix. There’s always something to enjoy on XITE. From the freshest new videos, to emerging artists to your favorite throwbacks, it’s all there. Roku