How to find the XITE app on Comcast Xfinity
Access XITE on Comcast Xfinity
You’ll need a compatible X1 TV Box (RNG150 not supported) and Xfinity Internet service (any level).
1. To access XITE on X1, press the xfinity button on your remote to go to the main menu.
2. Select apps.
3. You’ll find XITE in the music & audio section.
4. Highlight XITE and press ‘ok’.
5. Alternatively, press and hold the microphone button on your X1 Voice Remote and say “XITE” (pronounced “excite”).
How to use XITE:
Press ‘ok’ on your X1 remote to bring up the XITE menu.
From there, you can:
- Find up to 100 themed channels
- Watch your liked videos in Your Likes
- Create your perfect mix with the Mixer, by selecting a genre, decade and filter
- Go to the settings page to login or go Premium
The XITE app is also available on:
XITE on Comcast Xfinity – The Free Music Video App: The XITE interactive TV app offers the best music video experience on TV and OTT-platforms. Discover new artists, enjoy your all-time favorites or create your own music video playlist. XITE has up to 100 channels, curated and refreshed daily and a wide variety of music genres, moods, themes, activities and events. Launch a channel based on your favorite artist or title. Like and skip videos: The more you like and skip videos, the more personalized your experience will be. Save your liked videos to the ‘Your Likes’ channel. Want to play VJ? Select a genre, decade and style to create your perfect music video mix. There’s always something to enjoy on XITE. From the freshest new videos, to emerging artists to your favorite throwbacks, it’s all there.