How to find the XITE app on Comcast Xfinity
Access XITE on Comcast Xfinity
You’ll need a compatible X1 TV Box (RNG150 not supported) and Xfinity Internet service (any level).
1. To access XITE on X1, press the xfinity button on your remote to go to the main menu.
2. Select apps.
3. You’ll find XITE in the music & audio section.
4. Highlight XITE and press ‘ok’.
5. Alternatively, press and hold the microphone button on your X1 Voice Remote and say “XITE” (pronounced “excite”).
How to use XITE:
Press ‘ok’ on your X1 remote to bring up the XITE menu.
From there, you can:
- Find up to 100 themed channels
- Watch your liked videos in Your Likes
- Create your perfect mix with the Mixer, by selecting a genre, decade and filter
- Go to the settings page to login or go Premium