How to find the XITE app on Comcast Xfinity
Access XITE on Comcast Xfinity
You’ll need a compatible X1 TV Box (RNG150 not supported) and Xfinity Internet service (any level).
1. To access XITE on X1, press the xfinity button on your remote to go to the main menu.
2. Select apps.
3. You’ll find XITE in the music & audio section.
4. Highlight XITE and press ‘ok’.
5. Alternatively, press and hold the microphone button on your X1 Voice Remote and say “XITE” (pronounced “excite”).
How to use XITE:
Press ‘ok’ on your X1 remote to bring up the XITE menu. There you can find:
- 200+ music video channels
- Your liked videos in Your Likes
- The For You section with personalized channels
- The Find & Explore feature, which allows you to search and start a channel of endless content similar to a chosen video
- The Mixer, to create your own music video mix based on genre, decade and filter
- Settings, to go create an account or go Premium! With XITE Premium you can enjoy XITE without ads and unlimited skips